KETO BOMB is a delicious creamer designed for those looking to enhance weight loss and performance. KETO BOMB was designed for those that are following a ketogenic or low carb diet, and are looking to accelerate fat burning. Simply add one scoop to your favourite coffee or tea to support weight loss and burn fat for fuel. Utilizing a blend of electrolytes, MCTs and other good fats, KETO BOMB is designed to fuel your body and brain. With delicious flavours like French Vanilla Latte and Caramel Macchiato and zero sugars, KETO BOMB will help boost energy and blast fat.
- First-Ever Ketogenic Creamer – Simply add one scoop to your coffee, tea or favourite beverage for an easy, great-tasting way to get your daily fat intake.
- Rich, Delicious flavour with ZERO Sugar – Choose from French Vanilla Latte and Caramel Macchiato.
- Includes Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) – MCTs are shorter chain fats that your body can readily use as a fuel source while on a ketogenic or low-carb diet.
- Ideal for Ketogenic Diets – A Ketogenic Diet is a High-Fat, Moderate Protein and Very Low-Carb Meal Plan that forces your body to burn fat for fuel. KETO BOMB is a delicious way to get the fats you need to keep your body in ketosis.
- Includes Saffron Extract – Traditionally used to support appetite control, some early research also suggests that the chemical crocetin from saffron may decrease fatigue during exercise.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (26 grams) Servings Per Container 18 HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTROLYTE AND HYDRATION MATRIX Calcium (as calcium phosphate) Magnesium (as magnesium sulfate) Sodium (as sodium chloride) Potassium (as potassium citrate) KETO BOMB™ BLEND (Proprietary) Sunflower Oil Powder CAPTEX® Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) Saffron Extract (bulb) Avocado Oil Powder (fruit) Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), natural & artificial flavors, fiber blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), silica, sucralose, acesulfame-K, and titanium dioxide.
Suggested Use: Add one (1) scoop to your coffee, tea or favorite beverage, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.